1. Please thank the dog who gave this to you, and link to them.
2. Name 10 (yes 10) things about yourself. Try to be as creative as possible.
We are going to share a few things about us and about Quincy and Isabelle, too.
1. Tallulah is the oldest from her litter, Petunia was born 3rd.
2. Mom was only supposed to pick one puppy, but couldn't really decide which one of us was cuter.
3. Petunia once bit through someone's fingernail. He interfered in a sister fight.
4. We have more than 100 pieces of dog clothing.
5. We have two Pomeranian aunts named Sassy and Dicha and four doggy cousins- David the Pomeranian, Noodle the Chihuahua, Sheba the Pomeranian and Noah the Great Dane. Plus kitty brothers and sisters and cousins.
6. Isabelle used to weigh 23.75 pounds. She's down to 18 now.
7. Quincy used to weigh 24.75 pounds. He's down to 19 now.
8. Isabelle only has four teeth, but LOVES a good bone or bully stick.
9. Quincy gets really excited when our meals are being prepared and runs in circles. Sometimes he bumps into stuff so mom has to put him in his stroller so he doesn't hurt himself.
10. We are all going to be in our city's Christmas parade in November. The theme of our parade is the movies, so we are doing Men in Black. Mom's going to decorate a wagon like a space ship for Quincy and Isabelle to ride in and we are going to walk.
3. Then, award 15 doggie bloggers. It doesn’t matter whether they are old or new. All furends deserve this.
We are spreading the love around.
1. Little Miss Pearl
2. A Bowl of Noodles
3. Two Pugs in a Pod
4. Beefy Pug
5. Murphie Jo
6. Arliss the Pug
8. Harry Pugalicious
9. Winston & Samantha Citrino
10. Tales of the Great Rockeater
11. A Day in the Life of Our Pugs
12. Utterly Chaotic
13. The Pugpant Chronicles
14. K-9 Katastrophe
15. The Teacher's Pets
4.Comment on the new receivers of this award’s blog to let them know of the love.
Check your comments!
5. And the most important: HAVE FUN!!!