Monday, January 10, 2011

Boy, are we exhausted!

Our family came to visit last week. That was two grandparents, one aunt and uncle, and four doggie cousins. Plus us four pugs and four cats and one mom.
 IN ONE HOUSE! 
The chaos, the dropped food, the laps!

This is Noah. He's a 200 pound Great Dane/couch potato.












This is Sheba. She's a 5 pound Pomeranian who thinks she's a 200 pound Great Dane.
This is David. He's also a Pomeranian. He loves his Nanna.

This is Noodle. He's a Chihuahua. Mom made him a house of fleece and foam which is what he is huddled in. 

We went to the dog park, we ran around the yard and the house, we begged for food and treats. 
It was awesome. 
Now, we need to sleep for a week.
Next time, we'll tell you about the gifts we got.
Off to nap.
Tallulah, Petunia, Quincy and Isabelle

6 comments:

  1. Wow. I can't believe how many dog cousins you have. I love that the 5 lb dog thinks he's the 200 lb dog. That's how I am. I much "badder" than Lincoln!

    Muah,

    Minnie Moo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Sounds like you had a busy, but fun week! Can't wait to hear more about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did I read your blog correctly when you said there were 8 dogs in the house with only a handful of humans? Wow! I can't imagine who would be more tired from the activity....the humans for the dogs but I can imagine that everyone had better start napping soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, I'm tired just reading about it all. Glad you had fun.

    Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Noah is very very handsome and LARGE!I have only been to the beach once and it was right when we moved in. I know the new year is always busy and very much so when our family is in town! I hope we can meet sometime though!

    Nova

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Sheba and David are so freakin' cute. My mom loves Poms - her Grandma always had Pomeranians when Mom was growing up. Mom admits though that they were all really neurotic and annoying. ;)

    Later!
    Vito

    ReplyDelete