Friday, July 1, 2011

All about Isabelle

Isabelle at the Mac today. Tallulah and Petunia had their party last week and now it's my turn in the spotlight. 
I love going out by myself with mom. We get some quality time that isn't possible with the three of us pugs together. And, to keep me from screaming in the truck, I get a special treat, Healthy Edibles. It keeps me quiet, and it's AWESOME!

So off on our adventure. 
First stop, CareALot to pick up the magnets of our pictures from Pugapalooza.

I made sure to insist on attention from everyone I could.

Next stop, Lowe's. 


Here I am shopping! Mom has these super ambitious plans to build a pergola over our pool patio this weekend. She built the patio by herself so she can probably do it. 

After that, we went to Taco Bell. 

Now, what I'm about to show you might be shocking. Shield young and delicate eyes.

See, mom gets me something special when we are out. I don't get to go very often, maybe once a month or so. Usually, it's chicken nuggets or something. Taco Bell is very close to Lowe's, and it serves Pepsi, mom's favorite. Well, she wasn't going to get me a taco. We might have iron stomachs, but a taco might be tempting fate. 

So I got Cinnamon twists. 

I won't apologize for these pictures. 
I'm a pug. 
I'm old.
Life's too short to act pretty when you eat. 




And they were delicious. 

I was gracious enough to share the rest with Tallulah, Petunia and Elliott, our houseguest for the week. 

Tallulah, shortly before she tried to take mom's finger off.
Petunia, look at the intensity on her face.

Elliott is an only pug so he's not used to fighting for crumbs. See Petunia, licking her chops? Yes, she did make a grab for Elliott's twist, but mom intervened. 

So forget pup cups, go for cinnamon twists!




8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Isabelle this makes Mom miss you so much seeing how cute you are riding in the cart at Lowe's and scarfing down cinnamon twists!! We have Taco Time here and Mom says we can try the cinnamon crustos next time.

    We hope the building goes well...we are trying to build a patio but are grass we are digging up is like rock and the sod has the plastic weaving in it...back to rent a tiller machine.

    Hugs
    The Girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't normally go to Taco Bell, but those look yummy! I'm glad your mom intervened for Elliott's sake, otherwise he'd be left out of the goodness -- look at Petunia just licking her lips to get more! Nice that you had some you and mom time, Isabelle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh they look yummy. We have to convince our mom to let us try more fast food stuffs. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you sure did get some good stuff at that store. You are adorable!
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a lucky puggie you are! Mack's been to Home Depot (without me!) but we've never eaten fast food. Sounds like something we need to experience!

    Drools and licks,
    Minnie and Mack

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isabelle, I love those pictures of you scarfing down the twists...you are a girl after my own heart! I'm glad you got some mommy and me time...that is so nice. Those magnet pictures are extra cute too. Say hi to Tallulah and Petunia for me, and good luck on the new construction!
    Love,
    Payton
    PS. Thanks for the very supportive comment on my blog! My mom really appreciates it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMP cinnamon twists! I never had thats before but judging from the pictures the twist must be yummy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete