Are we stylish?
That's like asking if we are hungry.
We are, by the way.
We are supposed to share seven things you may not know about us.
1. Tallulah and Petunia were born in North Carolina.
2. Tallulah was the first born, Petunia was the third.
3. Mom was only supposed to get one of us and couldn't decide.
4. Isabelle is a very light sleeper for a deaf pug.
5. Petunia starts out under the covers at night but gasses her self out and has to come up for air.
6. Isabelle has to wear the cone of shame so Mom can grind her nails.
7. Isabelle really enjoys her yogurt.
Now we have to paw it forward and award this to other stylish bloggers.
We are going to break the rules and award this to some of our pug peeps on Twitter, too.
They may not have blogs yet, but they tweet it up.
@MurphieJo (She blogs, too.)
@BeefyPug (Also a blogger)
@Lilopug (Another blogger)
If you are on Twitter, check them out!
And if you are near Indiana, you have to go check out March in the Pugs tomorrow! It's a fundraiser for Kentuckiana Pug Rescue and word on the street is that it will be a blast.
Lots of treats (baked by some fellow pug bloggers),
lots of goodies at the raffle table,
lots of puggy cuteness.
It is so worth the $3.50 a gallon gas to go.